RE: LBC videos

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: LBC videos
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:11:28 -0800
Spridgeteers,

I started a video page on my site here:

http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/lbcs_in_action.htm

If anybody has any video to contribute, send them over - I have 2 GB of web
space, and I used less than 70 MB so far!

My Lotus Seven video is crappy (can I say that word here?)... Was great in
MPEG or AVI format, but way too big! The other two videos on the page are
media player files, rather small (quick download!), and better quality. I
tried to save my video as a media player file, but the quality was even
worse than with Real Player. If there is any video expert on the list,
please email me off list at hobbycars@cox.net

JLC
---