Fuel Tank

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fuel Tank
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:47:59 -0600
Does anybody know if a 61-69 series Midget fuel tank will bolt up to a 72
Midget?  I realize the Evaporative Loss Control won't be able to be hooked up,
but I'm not too concerned about that If I can get an early tank cheap enough.
Just need to know if it will work.

Any problems with the early sending unit hooked into the 72 system or will I
need to/can I install the 72 sending unit into the early tank?

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."