Re: Is this normal??

Subject: Re: Is this normal??
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:08:18 -0600
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Yes, but what and how far down does the "tapered Road Draft tip" go??

Oh yeah.. it's running real RICH too...  how do I fix that... and no, I
haven't checked timing, or compression, or spark plug gap.. hmm.. I
guess that I should spend a day or so going through the basics
shouldn't I.. but still, it's running REAL rich!!

Lester