Re: MGSUK

To: "simon" <luan@tripoduk.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGSUK
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:38:41 -0600 reply-type=original with any abuse report
>>> Are you interested in buying the domain name MGSUK.COM? I am open to any
>>> reasonable offers.

Simon,
I am sure it sounds quite nice over there, but on the western side of the
pond, a URL that says that MGs suck isn't going to have the desired effect.
In case you haven't noticed, we aren't part of the UK anymore, so the "UK"
portion of the name does not jump out patriotically, but rather joins with
the extraneous "s" with devastating results. I doubt you will find any
takers outside of the UK and even those are liable to regret it.
David Lieb
Chicagoland MG Club Librarian