Re: (no subject)

To: Pmaloy4@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:02:51 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Patrick,
I am very sorry to hear this.  You have the classic symptoms of
Octagon Flu. There
is only one cure. Immediately pack up everything MG in your garage and
ship it to
me.  I am willing to take the punishment in order to free you from this dreadful
disease.
Cheers!!
Jim - nursing a fatal dose of Octagon Flu in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget