Re: Pulling Midget Engine

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Pulling Midget Engine
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:38:14 -0600
In my efforts to figure out The Little Engine that Couldn't (or Wouldn't), I
pulled the big tooth myself the other day.  Velcro motor mounts have proven
a worthwhile modification. ;-)
I typically use the rear most exhaust manifold stud and the the mounting
point for the deceased emmissions air pump.  I have used other points but
these seem most convenient on my motor.  Although I could not get close to
Flounder's or Clarici's times, it did do the extraction in 3 hours from when
I popped the hood open until when I popped the beer can open.  #1 son helped
with the beer can.  Facial expression on the old fart reveals not enough
beer had been ingested to overcome the melancholic anhedonia this particular
motor has inspired.
JohnD
<http://home.comcast.net/~cblotter/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-1984
855.html>

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:36:45 -0600
From "Love Charles M (Contractor)" <charles.m.love at us.army.mil>
Subject: Pulling Midget Engine

Where are the best connect points for pulling engine and tranny together.

Monty
'73 Midget RWA