Re: OTT for an LBG

Subject: Re: OTT for an LBG
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:38:47 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Did the same song and dance 2.5 years ago myself.  Lucky. Got away
without any heart muscle damage.  Throw out the butter, ice cream,
cheese, beef and lard, pal!  Walk a couple of miles a day briskly.
Take yer meds.  You don't want some ham fisted shirtail relative
pawin' over those LBC's!

Cheers!!
Jim - counting cholesterol in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget