Keep the oil in / now weather?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Keep the oil in / now weather?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:51:02 -0500
i need to drive to louisville Ky. friday morning!  although the darn
weather "looks good" now,  i'm not thrilled to be driving long distance at
this time of year!   not to mention pulling a 20' trailer on the return
trip!  *grin*

chuck.
it's sleeting, snowing here today and thursday the forecast is a near
seasonal record high in the mid 60's for eastern pennsylvania!  i'm not
complaining!  but i realise this issome darn wierd weatherfor this time of
year in the northeast!  c.
> Hear it's pretty bad out your way and of course, west coast weather has
been all over the news recently. Weak El Nino