Re: FW: - Keep the oil in (way to long)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: - Keep the oil in (way to long)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:11:14 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2005 1:36:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dwramsey@worldnet.att.net writes:

Sorry if  you read all this but with 4' of snow that was packed by
rain to 18" of  concrete and it just started snowing again with another 2'
forecast today  Reno is in deep snow.  I guess the 10 year drought is over
for now,  got to go shovel some snow, later. 20' of new snow in the mountains
this  week.
Crash

Fantastic.  It would be great if southern Colorado and Northern  NM get just
as much.  I'd love to see water in the Rio Grande again.   It's completely dry
in nearly all of NM south of Elephant Butte reservoir,  except where it
crosses into Texas.  Sunland Park, NM dumps all of it's  "treated" sewage into
the
river just before it gets to Texas.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

... Mr. Clinton, sir, America didn't trust  you with our healthcare system.
America didn't trust you with gays in the  military. America doesn't trust you
with our 21-year-old daughters, and we sure,  Lord, don't trust you with our
guns. Charlton Heston