Re: Of Interest to G Mail Users, No LBC

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: Of Interest to G Mail Users, No LBC
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:31:43 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks, Kent...   But:

****Quick to respond, Google acknowledged the problem late Wednesday
and has since corrected the problem for all users, a company source
said.***

Looks like the problem was fixed two days ago.

Still...  It gives one pause, doesn't it.  It's damned frightening
knowing that someone out there now knows what weight of motor oil I'm
now using in my Midget!!!     ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - who knows nothing worth hacking in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget