RE: January in Scotland (no lbc) long*

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: January in Scotland (no lbc) long*
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:26:02 -0600
I know what you mean David.

When I moved to the US the exchange rate was around 1.46 $/GBP now it is
hanging around 1.87.Really kills us when we go there 3-4 times a year.

I also have a Continental One pass which is relatively useless on
International flights and that is at the gold level. No upgrades are aloud
on International.

Duncan

  _____