Re: Surprise Bugeye sighting: in my driveway!!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Surprise Bugeye sighting: in my driveway!!
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:38:20 -0800 filter02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Welcome to the list.  Some of us have a pretty good time here.  I'm glad to
see that you and your wife are owned by cats.

There is an old auto dealer trick that you might try with your battery.  Pry
the top off and drop two aspirin in each cell, then be sure they are all
full of water. The aspirin will refresh the acid and it should then charge
like new.

Kate
'72 RWA MG Midget
4 cats:  Spridget, Kleo, Target, and 21 year old Yellow Kitty
3 dogs: Murphy, Wendy, & Moose