Re: Midget vin number question

To: "Matt Endicott" <endicar@comcast.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget vin number question
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:18:28 -0600 reply-type=response with any abuse report
> Now to go fix the mailbox the snow plow driver ran over yesterday.

Matt,
If the snow plow hit it, call the agency which is responsible. A few years
ago a snow plow driver hit half a dozen mailboxes on our street. A couple of
us called an complained and the next day the driver was out there putting up
nice new mailboxes for us. I don't think he ever hit another one after that!
David Lieb
1972 Midget

If we aren't allowed to push the snow from our driveways onto the street,
why are they allowed to push the snow from the street into our driveways?