1275 Fuel Pump

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net j0RItNAC011054
Subject: 1275 Fuel Pump
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:56:09 -0600
I am installing a new 1275 (0.030" over) with two HS2 carbs in my street
Bugeye. Since I don't have the brackets to install an original SU fuel pump,
I am thinking of installing the small Facet pump and Holley regulator
available from Pegusus. Together they are as much $ as a new SU.

My questions are: Does this Facet have enough volume and pressure for my
engine? Can I mount this Facet on the fender (Pegasus recommends mounting it
close to the tank, and low). Also, do I need to run a 5/16" ID line from the
tank, or can I stick with the current 1/4" ID line? Lastly, how do I
determine the correct pressure and volume?

Thanks

Bud Pazur