Re: 1275 Fuel Pump

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1275 Fuel Pump
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:37:13 -0600
Bud, Pegasus is usually a little high pricewise.  I found the pump at
Aircraft Spruce for about $20 less.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/eppages/facetpumps.php

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."