Re: Weber VS SU Question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Weber VS SU Question
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:11:46 EST
I think it REALLY depends on whether you're talking about downdraft (vertical
holes) or sidedraft (horizontal holes) webers.  Downdraft webers don't give a
significant performance advantage but are easy to set up and forgiving.
Sidedraft Webers are the opposite on both counts.  Also, downdrafts are for
motors
set up for lower end power, sidedrafts are for screamers.  (all
generalizations but I think most will agree).  SUs are sort of in between the
two types of
webers in these areas and some people think they're less reliable than webers.

Mark M.