FW: Re: Weber VS SU Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Re: Weber VS SU Question
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:46:05 -0500
Charles Christ
cfchrist@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

off as it performs near identically to my set of SU's.
> the weber is "dialed in" and it is no slouch.    but the set of very
"stock looking" SU's i have are quite exceptional!
> ask frank who got to road test it a few years ago.   when set up right,
they work like a charm!    it's just like the old GM quadrajet 4bbl's
evryone ripped off and threw out , replacing with holley 4bbl's!   same
scenario!   the quadrajet requires a bit of fiddling to dial it in and the
holley is an adjustment with a screwdriver(well practically).