Re: Adding to the wiring harness

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Adding to the wiring harness
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:47:20 -0800 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Bill,

I've used the same thing for three cars now and it looks pretty original.
Go to the local bike shop and get black fabric handlebar tape.  Black
fabric, mild adhesive, cheap.  Its pretty old fashioned now and not all
shops still carry it, but it is still made and a good shop can get for you
if it isn't in stock.

Glen