Re: Adding to the wiring harness

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Adding to the wiring harness
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:52:25 -0500
William M. Gilroy wrote:
> how do you wrap the wires?

I have been using the 3M brand electric tape that comes in the nifty
plastic containers. Lots of colors, and I use a colored flag on the end
of certain sub harnesses or switch legs.
It sticks good, and you can find it in the electrical dept of Lowes.
I made the harness in my Blue sprite and it's still wrapped.
I also re-wraped and patched up the big Healey harness with the stuff.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ