Re: Pennsylvania Little British Car Rally (6th Annual)

To: "Kevin Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Pennsylvania Little British Car Rally (6th Annual)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:50:01 -0500
Cc: <Rlzack@aol.com>, "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>, "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>, "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
How anyone can get pissy about such a great event is beyond me!  The
Valentines put together an amazing rally each year with NOTHING but
participation asked in return; from setting the course, providing materials
and even inviting every person back to their home afterwards.  Rob even does
a recovery run once every car leaves just to make sure everyone gets back in
one piece.  The best (or worst) part is that after all their hard work,
Kevin and Rob never actually get to drive in their own rally!  It's all for
us!
    So Ed, Rick - I'm sure with a little less effort you could find
something more constructive to bitch about.

Dan