Re: Hooray for Moss Motors - Well Done

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hooray for Moss Motors - Well Done
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:53:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
That sure eases my mind.

"a program at Moss to look into such matters"
What matters? A meltdown of quality control?

It's nice to know that they will now respond to third party information about
defective parts, but I hope this program applies across the board for all parts
categories and not just a component that could cause a claim against them for
an engine failure caused by their defective part.

Some of the electrical parts I purchased from them in the past were pure
unadulterated junk, as was the "rebuilt" tranny from the company they stopped
doing business with. It all ended-up in the trash.  I was not reimbursed or
credited.

Obviously, loads of people are pleased with the parts and service from Moss.
The catalogue is very appealing and it gives the impression that they have
everything available.

I have no incentive to purchase from them, especially when I can get personal
service and quality parts and advice from Ed at JustBrits and Peter Caldwell at
Worldwide Auto Parts.

This is a step in the right direction but they have a long way to go to win me
over.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
62 Innocenti-950 Spyder