Re: Bugeye bonnet on ebay - what's up with this guy? :-)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye bonnet on ebay - what's up with this guy? :-)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:52:44 -0500
Ah!   Yes the "Janis Joplin" bonnet.  Know it well.  If he has it a Carlisle
this year I might try to get him to come down in price.  Guess I'll have to
let him keep the "Janis Joplin" mug that was on it last year.

While we are talking 'rare' items, I have the third prototype Lucas Smoke
Check guage that Kevin V. mentioned the other night.  Any offers?

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye 'Kermit'
'61 AH Sprite 'Ole Gray' in "The Healey Book"
'71 Midget 'Freebie"
http://sprites2.homestead.com/
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.