wide wheels cheap

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: wide wheels cheap
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:49:38 -0800
I'd given up finding a Chevy Vega at the scrap yards, and tried a new
approach.  I checked Craiglist and found people selling Vegas.  Who better to
have the stock wheels sitting in a backyard?  Scored a set of 4 for $50 on the
first try.  Now I can get the centers from the Austin wheels punched out and
welded into the Vega hoops with corrected offset and have a set of 13x5 rims
that will still accept the Flying "A" hubcaps.
Beats hell out of the $500 for a set of modern day minilites that would look a
bit too modern on the Austin.

Sorry Chuck C., I've decided to keep the A35 and hot rod it for myself.  Now
that the brakes work, its too much fun to let go of.

Glen