Re: Jag Question 1989

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jag Question 1989
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:20:50 -0600 reply-type=original
I just bought a 2001 S type.... amazing car... but the battery went dead at
34000 miles... Called the Jag roadside assistance... the offered to tow it
to the dealer of my choice... both 200miles away.... give me a loaner car
and fix it for free....   I declined and drove it up there dead battery and
all.... they replaced the battery.... changed the oil.... did the 40,000
mile service and were truly fabulous to deal with as they handed me the keys
to the mini Jag... X type...    I ran around Birmingham had a nice afternoon
and picked up the car free of charge totally fixed....

You Beat that for treatment of a second owner who didn't buy it from a
dealer!!!

Keith