Re: Low power

To: Healybj8@aol.com
Subject: Re: Low power
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:58:00 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Healybj8@aol.com wrote:

>   Seems like the middle two cyllinders
> are not working properly.

I bet the head gasket is blown between 2 & 3.
I have had plenty of them blow at that point.
Pull both 2 & 3 plugs, you can tell by sticking your finger over the
plug holes and cranking it over, (pull the coil wire first)

Or maybe you have the plug wires crossed at 2/3?
Try switching them first, if no noticable improvemnt, consider the head
gasket.
One last idea, maybe a stuck valve? A compression test will tell.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ