vacation in heaven

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: vacation in heaven
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:38:33 -0800
I just got back to work this morning after the best week off I've ever had.  I
spent the last week getting up with the family as usual, kid off to school,
wife off to work, me off to the garage.  I spent the entire week working on
LBC's.  One trip to Stockton to check out s few junkyard spridgets, scored a
sway bar and rebuildable ribcase for the Austin project.  Pulled the bugeye
motor and swapped out the oiled clutch and cured the crankcase breather
situation.  Pulled the motor out of the Austin and began stripping the car to
deliver to the stripper(no, not that kind of stripper!).  I even had enough
time to tune up and swap steering racks on a $5 Honduh for my daughter's first
car.

Now I sit back at work, hands sore and scraped, happy as a man could be.

Glen