RE: Shipping large items

To: "'RBHouston@aol.com'" <RBHouston@aol.com>, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: RE: Shipping large items
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:29:56 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I always saw them as a place to meet interesting women.
Sorta down-to-earth.  Don't need a lot of chit chat or any other sweet
nuthin stuff.

BTW:

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown

JohnD