Re: Bonnet sources

To: cweber@transtector.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonnet sources
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:53:36 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/14/2005 7:58:56 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
cweber@transtector.com writes:

Any  recommended sources for complete Bugeye bonnets either steel  (stop
laughing) or  fiberglass.

Thanks!

Chris

Pilot Rob turned me on to a supplier in CT that has Bugeye bonnets in
fiberglass, only $475. and some repro grills to go with them cheap too.

RBH...sorry I cant remember the name of the supplier, but I'm sure the good
pilot will jump in here with the details.

PS..I know where an NOS metal bonnet is hiding.  Had any training in  covert
ops?

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool