Paintless Dent Repair Report

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paintless Dent Repair Report
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:45:22 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey all,

Just a quick report on my recent paintless dent repair experience.

After 9 months of parking in the farthest spot in a lot to prevent door
dings, my lovely wife opened her car door into the new truck in my own
driveway.  $#%#$%!!!!

So.after a few days went by and I began thinking straight, I headed over to
the two dealers I had experience with and got the names of their PDR
contractors.  I figure, if they're good enough for new cars full of hail
damage, then they're good enough for me.

For $40, I met this dude in an Academy parking lot, where he took out the
nickel sized dent in about 5 minutes. It's gone, and there's no trace it was
ever there, no matter what angle you look from and what light you shine on
it.

What a truly spectacular art!!!

-Mike

Your messages not reaching the list?