(anti) sway bars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: (anti) sway bars
From: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:11:54 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What sayeth the list on going to a thicker front sway bar?  I have a (mostly)
1975 1500 with all stock suspension and wheels.  Does a thicker sway bar help
a lot?  is it an acceptable mod if you don't do anything else?  does it
overwhelm stock size tires?  Who makes a good one?  How thick is thick enough?

Thanks guys and gals!  This will be my first ever spring with the car in
running condition, sure makes you ready!

Mark M.

PS just got a focus hatchback with the better twin cam engine - lot more fun
than I ever expected!

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool