Re: Under the Bonnet

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Under the Bonnet
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:32:29 GMT
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah....

I was just commenting to another lister (off
list) about how rotten recent Springs have
been the last few years or so. Wet and cold.

Until June 1st when the temp goes to 90F
and the sun stays out for more than a few days before it rains again. Gotta
admit though, last summer was really beautiful up
here in the Northeast. Hope we have another one pretty much like last year.

But it we don't, I'm just gonna have to
truck-bomb YOU my friend!! You're a
meteorologist so YOU gotta take the fall!!

I know it's not fair, but I don't care as long
as I've got someone to blame. Whether he's
guilty or not doesn't count as long as I've
got at least one body to bitch at!! :):)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html