Forwarded: Re: starving for air at idle?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Re: starving for air at idle?
From: lists@autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:39:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For some reason this was sent to me rather than spridgets@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:26:02 -0800
     From: Mike Aarset <mike.aarset@gmail.com>
     Subject: Re: starving for air at idle?

Dam I'm SO STUPID!
After reading a Jeeping article on installing a Napa Solid State Fuel Pump
(Which I have been using) it states install the pump at a 45 degree angle.
Of course I remember that when I put in new on the last bugeye in 2000.
But for this bugeye I installed it like this.

http://mikeaarset.com/bugeye/images/big/Fuel%20Pump.jpg

Well I adjusted it 90 degrees so I wouldn't get that nasty kink.

But the other sprite I had it mounted down more behind the passenger
seat but in the outside.
Might be causing the pump to "Over Pump" and flood the carb. Or just
not work properly. I do notice that the pump never stops pumping.
Before it would go silent every once in a while. Man if this has been
the problem then I'm gunna kick myself!

First thing in the morning I'm gunna move the pump.

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool