RE: Non-Triumph, Healey

To: "'Gerald M Van Vlack'" <jerryvv@alltel.net>, WEmery7451@aol.com,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Non-Triumph, Healey
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:54:57 -0800
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
That was what it was all about. My experiences racing motorcycles on flat
tracks and motocross were similar--$1500 worth of bike, $600 in tools and
parts, and $100 worth of truck. And I can't say I'm glad those days are
over--what adventures, what drama. We even occasionally chased down a pit
tootsie. THAT doesn't happen anymore.