Re: FASPEC--Stan Huntley

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FASPEC--Stan Huntley
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:23:10 -0500
Thanks for that nice obit. I didn't know Stan but dealt with Faspec for
many years. I still have one of his nice Bugeye t-shirts. I always had
good dealings with Faspec.

As for the moral of the story, it's shocking he got that medical advice.
I thought it was a known fact that males over age 40 should have a
colonoscopy. When I had mine done, the doctor emphatically told me it is
almost a guarantee that it would prevent an occurrence of colon cancer
for 10 years. Hell, I even came home with a polaroid. Talk about
"fantastic voyage"!

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct