Re: RE: tips and advice

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: tips and advice
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:45:49 -0800 reply-type=original
Unless you are restricted due to a racing class, why spend the time, effort
& money on buying, porting, and assembling ANY stock head casting, when the
aluminum heads are superior out of the box?  Aluminum is ligher, runs
cooler, tollerates higher compression on pump gas, less prone to cracking,
and the ports start out flowing better than any production head.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg