Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:39:03 EST
In a message dated 3/2/2005 2:18:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
robertduquette@sympatico.ca writes:

Geez,  wouldn't you rather just die instead?

I started to reply, "don't knock it if you haven't tried it" but  really,
with the good dope they give you, they could do anything and you  wouldn't
care...of course I certainly hope they didn't.

Robert B.  Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03  Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention  of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid  in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming --  WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Marcel Proust