Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer

To: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, <KrkLH@cs.com>, <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:04:13 -0500 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets-owner@autox.team.net>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
With the sphyg you get no drugs, the prep is the same, it doesn't show the
whole show, and they can't take remove any nasties.  Why do the sphyg?
Your insurance co. may want it first.....trick is to answer "yes" when you
are asked if there is a "history".

HEY!  Can anyone else tell that cabin feve has hit the Spridget list!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!

Geoff Branch