RE: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!

To: "'WJHS1960'" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:22:30 -0600
LOL!!!

I did have a goat for about a week last June.  It appeared on my porch one
day.  The strange thing was, it was wearing a chest harness, like the owner
used a leash on it.  When it stayed on my porch for a few days and didn't
leave, I made some calls and put some pictures up at the post office and
neighboring ranches.  There are a few goat farms around here, but it didn't
belong to any of them.  They had never heard of anyone putting a harness on
a goat.  Finally got a call from the owner.  It belonged to a guy a couple
of miles away.  He had just gotten it for Father's Day, and it had escaped a
couple of days later.  After this episode, I knew for sure that I lived in
the country... :)

Greg