Re: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!

Subject: Re: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:33:45 -0600
Cc: Greg Gowins <cartman@rcn.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Although all those roaming critters sound all quaint and cozy, have a talk with
Elizabeth and Fisher Jones. They are down the road from you a piece, but one
night while driving home, a deer jumped in front of E's B and crumpled the front
end. It then rolled up the bonnet, and whilst trying to right itself and flee,
put a hoof through the hood and cut E on top of the head.
CUTE my ass, somebody hand me my rifle..............

Brad

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.