ole smoky

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ole smoky
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:23:50 EST
I have aprox 500 miles on my 948 since a complete overhaul. I smokes bad
after idleing for a few minutes but clears up while driving. Can't really tell
if it burns much oil because it leaks(imagine that)also.The shop that did the
work went out of business immidiatly after my check cleared the bank,Hmmmmm.
Before I get all greasy,have any of you heard of a fuel pump maybe leaking
into  the gas making two cycle gas? I always try the easy stuff first but its
probably  valve guides.  Patrick 75 degrees in Ne.