Re: Car Cover

To: dang@ticon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Cover
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 21:20:53 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2005 4:15:50 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dang@ticon.net writes:

I have  had the Tyvek cover (about $40-$50 from Moss) on my Spridget, in  the
garage, for around 3 or 4 years, it is fine for in there to keep dust  and
dirt from accumulating inside the body. I don't know if it would hold  up
very well outdoors.

Careful about using these car covers outdoors.  My TR4 sat under  one for a
few years and sand blew up under it.  The flapping of the cover  in the wind
sanded through the paint in several areas.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."