Car Cover

To: Spridgets spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Cover
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:55:03 -0600
> Does anyone have any experience with el cheapo eBay car covers?  I
> have found that the wheel chocks continue to attack my car while I
> sleep.  As the deep fryer is on the fritz I can't handle the wheel
> chocks any other way..
>
> Lester

Cheap Tyvek covers are available at Wal-Mart.  I think I paid about
$35 for one that fits my Bugeye.  I don't think I'd leave a car under
it long term, but it works well enough for those times when I'm out of
town with the car and can't get it under more secure cover.  It seems
to have excellent water resistant characteristics.

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas