Re: Sandblaster Recommendation

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sandblaster Recommendation
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:14:21 -0500
Cc: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> --- John.Deikis@med.va.gov wrote:
>
>>How effective are the
>>Chinese moisture seperators that go in the air line?
>

> John,
> They work fine if you've got Chinese moisture handy.

No they don't. They pop their chinese rubber O rings in about a week.
Wanna buy a slightly used one? Needs an O ring but the housing stripped
out when the O ring blew (must be chinese aluminum too)
Another one of my horrible frieght mistakes. But I have learned.
Look in the HF catalog for any new or useable toold, then go to Eppy's
tool supply and buy a real one.
Like I keep on saying, if it's made by the chinese, the package will
last longer then whatever is inside.
And to save yourself aggravation, just buy it and throw it out in the
dumpster outside the store. This saves all the grief of bringing home,
trying it out and THEN throwing it away.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ