Re: Classic car insurance??

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Classic car insurance??
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:44:23 -0600
Cc: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Good info, thank you.

I am actually trying to increase coverage on garage bound cars while
reducing costs for road cars.  I have 20 or so SAABs, some in great
shape some resto candidates but those are VERY rare cars (only 250
built or maybe just 50 built) so minimal coverage under my current plan
is almost useless.

Lester