RE: Critique wanted..

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>, "spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net> j2THBg2G011686
Subject: RE: Critique wanted..
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:10:01 -0600
 Hi Lester, what's to bash here???  I love it....been there, done that.
Good for you.  In case you can't tell, I'm from that shallow pool of
non-traditionalists who love to do these little mods to our little
British beauties.  I'd enjoy seeing your photos.  They might give me
some fresh ideas.  As long as you're gonna add front disks, you might
wanna to think of the Spitfire rotor with MGB caliper conversion.  It's
a bit troublesome to fit but well worth it (IMHO) in the end.
Jack