ebay Question

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Micro Car Group <microcars@yahoogroups.com>, microcar-minicar <microcar-minicar@yahoogroups.com>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: ebay Question
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:15:00 -0800 (PST)
I know some of you have had problems in the past with sellers on ebay. I have a
guy who has owed me a refund for 60days. What are my options to get my refund.
I filed a dispute on ebay with no luck. So i figured i would ask the group how
they solved similar problems with sellers. It is not a lot of money, $60. But i
figure if he gets away with not paying me he will do it to some else.

Vigil