Re: ebay Question

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Sprite" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Micro Car Group" <microcars@yahoogroups.com>, "microcar-minicar" <microcar-minicar@yahoogroups.com>, "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: ebay Question
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:27:23 -0500 reply-type=original
Here is a little pointer that I have always used when buying on ebay.  You
may find this helpful in the future.  Do not have the high bid on or buy
with an amount of money that you are not prepared to lose.  Consider
everything you buy on ebay as a big risk and you will be pleasantly
surprised when the item is better than described or you won't feel any big
loss when it turns out to be a loss.  "Buyer beware"

Mike C