Re: Beware of ebay Seller

To: willy1959@gmail.com, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:16:39 EST
Cc: davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/1/2005 4:22:43 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
willy1959@gmail.com writes:

And if  its important to you to leave neg feedback, remember that you
only have 90  days to do it, I would wait untill 89.75 days so theres a
chance of no  retaliation LOL

Guess I'll chime in here, as I usually do.  A couple of years  ago I bought 3
or 4 Morris and Riley manuals from a lady in the UK.  She  indicated she was
selling her husbands collection.  At any given time she  must have had a
couple of dozen items listed on ebay.

I sent her emails requesting she ship all the purchases in one package to
save postage.  I also asked if she had any way to accept credit card  payments.
She ignored my emails, and after a month of being ignored, I  posted negative
feedback, only to get retalitory feedback from her, and some  ugly emails.
The purchases did arrive after 6 weeks or so, and they were  fine.  I really
think her problem, and perhaps Brian's problem, is that  they have so many
items
selling, they are really ignoring all the emails they  get.

That's no excuse, and I certainly wont buy anything else from the  lady.
After hearing about Vigil's experience, I probably would never buy  from Brian.

You probably cannot run a business and make 100% of the people  you serve
happy 100% of the time, but you really have to try.  I run a  service business
and
know that if I don't keep my customers happy they will find  someone else
that will.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."