RE: Beware of ebay Seller

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beware of ebay Seller
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:44:04 -0500
No, I think it was my parents that gave me a bad name . . .  The others
living around me are just all too willing to spread it around!!

It usually takes 10 days to get a regular letter through to the states.  I
sent a small package to California a couple of weeks ago, for about $6 cdn,
and it was supposed to get there in 5 business days.  I think it did.  (
But, I would have to check my emails. )

I'm still waiting for that UK head ( 5 weeks now? ).