Re: Re[2]: K & N again

To: "KGB" <kgb@frontiernet.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: K & N again
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:00:41 -0400 reply-type=original
Hi Kate,

I like your thoughts on controlling illegal immigration, however, I find it
contradictory to what the U.S. "is" unless this approach is stated by a
native American.

My first MG Midget was a RWA '73 and it was a really nice car.  The whel
arches were more fitting to the style of the car.  Didn't they at some point
make a prototype Sprite that was a Bugeye rear end and a Mk II front end?  I
think that would have been a really nice Sports car to own.

Mike C